How do I renew my NJ real estate license?
You must process your NJ real estate license by June 30 every odd-numbered year. You must complete your NJ CE before April 30 of the renewal year to avoid the $200 processing fee.
Your license can be renewed by following these steps:
- First, complete your required real estate classes NJ needed to fulfill your CE requirements.
- Second, visit the NJ Dept of Banking and Insurance online and log into your account.
- Third, follow the prompts to process your NJ real estate license renewal.
- Lastly, pay your NJ real estate license renewal fee
- $100 for on-time salesperson renewal
- $200 for on-time broker renewal
Need further assistance?
The NJ Real Estate Commission site has an FAQ section that you also might find useful.
What continuing education is required to renew my real estate license NJ?
You must complete 12 hours of continuing education each renewal cycle. Courses must also include:
- 2 hours - Ethics
- 4 hours - Core
- 6 hours – Electives or Core instruction
Where can I find courses to renew my New Jersey real estate license?
RealEstateCE has the ce you need to meet all your renewal requirements, and our courses are also simple to do. Our NJ license renewal online courses are completed online and you can also use any internet capable device with no special requirements.
Our NJ real estate license online ce courses have 0% passing grade quiz requirements, no final exams, and no mandatory seat time allowing you to complete your courses at your own pace.
We also offer a wide variety of elective ce topics so you can customize your ce to your interest and skills.
Do I need to submit my online real estate license NJ continuing education credits?
Upon course completion, a completion certificate will be available from your account portal, however, the completion certificates are for your records only. RealEstateCE will electronically report your online real estate license NJ course completions to the commission on your behalf.